2022 Hobie Mirage Lynx
Hobie Mirage Lynx
The Mirage Lynx delivers performance in a lightweight design.
Relish the power of pedal propulsion, in both forward and reverse. The effortless speed of the MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins combined with the streamlined, sleek hull of the Lynx make for a truly epic ride. Kick it up a notch, as you swiftly skim across the water's surface, carving turns and leaving the world behind. The Lynx's flat-bottom design provides confidence-inducing stability and ultimate maneuverability. Less is more when it comes down to construction. Lightweight materials meet optimal performance with ACE-TEC Technology that is perfect for a weekend of exploring. Weighing in at only 47 lbs. and equipped with rear loading skid pads, easily throw it on the roof of your car for uncomplicated transport. The best seat in the house, designed for comfort with breathable, mono-mesh, elevated to keep you dry all day. The wide bow creates a smoother ride and ample storage for your gear. Meticulously crafted with molded in tracks and an accessory mount, make it yours with our Sail Kit, Bimini Sunshade and other upgrades.
- Forward and reversing MirageDrive 180 Pedal Power & Kick-Up fins
- Lightweight ACE-TEC construction
- Flat, low profile hull design delivers speed & maneuverability
- Elevated seating with breathable mono-mesh fabric
- Fishfinder and Power-Pole Ready
- EVA standing pad for maximum comfort
- Molded in track system for accessory upgrades
- Rear loading skid pads & stackable design for easy car topping & transport
- Dual Steering & Removable rudder system
- Seat mounted cup holder
- Bow storage with Bungee tie down
- Two-piece paddle
- Molded, lightweight and watertight EPS Foam Core
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance
- Molded external inserts for maximum strength
A FORCE OF NATURE
In 1997 Hobie revolutionized kayaking forever. Experience 20 years of innovation perfected.
Powered by All New Patented Kick-Up Turbo Fins.
KICK-UP FIN TECHNOLOGY
Our Patented Kick-Up Fins provide the power to charge through the water as never before. Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem.