1/8 Python XP 2021 4WD 6S Brushless RTR Buggy
Put the Squeeze on the Competition with Team Corally's Python Racing Buggy!
If you demand insane top speeds, razor-sharp handling, and unsurpassed reliability, you must look at the Python XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy RTR! Capable of utilizing 6S LiPo power and including a 2050KV brushless motor, you can utterly dominate local bash spots. In addition, the Python XP is a perfectly capable entry-level competition race car.
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Python XP utilizes an aluminum pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminum big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body. The exclusive Team Corally's exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Python planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
2050KV BRUSHLESS POWER
With a Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminum 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which mates to a hardened steel spur gear on the center differential.
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Python is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even tune each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the buggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber-sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
INNOVATIVE LOW PROFILE TIRES
Low-profile rubber tires feature foam inner liners and are glued on super-rugged multi-spoke wheels which are secured to 17mm hex drive hubs. The innovative, multi-surface tread pattern in combination with the extra flat sidewall minimizes ballooning and provides maximum control at any speed.
The Python is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m. The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and comfortable. The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Python is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
BATTERY & CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY
- Battery & charger sold separately
- 110+ km/h (70+ mph) possible
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell, and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 2-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (2-6S operation)
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter
- Aluminum servo arm for precision and strength
- Separate splash-proof and dustproof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials, with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminum motor mount with composite gear cover
- 50T Steel Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double-wishbone rear suspension
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminum suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tires on black 5-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization