Powered by MirageDrive 180
The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive 180, the original pedal kayak drive. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
CREW - 1
LENGTH- 12', 3.66M
WIDTH- 36" 0.91M
CAPACITY- 500LBS, 227KG
VANTAGE SEAT CAPACTIY- 350LBS, 159KG
FITTED HULL WEIGHT-105LBS, 48KG
FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT- 128.5LBS, 58.29KG
HULL CONSTRUCTION- ROTOMOLDED POLYETHYLENE
- Repositioned Thru-Hull wire plugs for easier access
- 260cm paddle, T-handle still included
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- Lowrance® Ready
- Dual Steering
- 2 H-Rail Mounting Plates
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 4 Rods
- Large Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-Ready Cargo Area
- Retractable Rudder System
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
- 2 H-Rail Rod Racks
- 1 H-Rail Cup Holder
Designed with the stand-up angler in mind, the H-Bar provides stability while standing and options for mounting extra gear.
This 8-gallon, live-bait tank was custom-designed with the serious angler in mind.
Hobie evolve Electric Motor Kit
This quiet and efficient electric motor will dramatically expand your horizons.
Add sail power to your boat by sliding the mast of this simple kit into the sail mount.
Lowrance® Ready System
The Hobie Mirage Compass comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and includes through-hull cable plugs.