With the first major redesign of the best-selling Mirage Outback in over a decade, Hobie has single-handedly advanced the sport of kayak fishing. This fully-loaded fishing machine is built for every conceivable fishing expedition, whether you're prowling the ocean for monster gamefish or stalking bass in your favorite freshwater fishing hole. The extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point for sight fishing, allowing for superior vision from above while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multidimensional vision below. The new Vantage CTW seat provides extra width for unmatched room and comfort. Four molded-in rod holders, multiple deluxe H-Track mounts, and numerous high-capacity storage compartments ensure that all of your gear is at your fingertips. Powered by the MirageDrive 180 with ARC Cranks + Turbo Fins - now standard on all Outbacks - this fine-tuned angling vessel is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and exceedingly nimble. Now featuring our Kick-Up Rudder system with dual steering capabilities, combating drift and navigating tight water has never been easier. The Outback includes the Outback Loader, a plastic bumper that clips on to the rear handle of the kayak for easier car topping. While the classic Outback was a legend, the all-new Outback is truly legendary.
• Features the multi-adjustable Vantage CTW chair
• Features H-Track storage pockets, Guardian Transducer shield, dual steering handles, 4 rod holders, square hatch, Outback Loader, and bungee cargo area
• Includes a kickup rudder system for easier navigation in shallow water
• Includes the Mirage Drive 180 Turbo drive
• Lowrance-Ready capability