HIGHLINE BIOZONE™ SHELL JACKET
Designed for the hard-charging winter athlete, the Highline BioZone™ Shell Jacket features FN Dry™ 10K waterproofing and a lightweight, insulated lining system to keep you dry, warm and comfortable, even when the weather bares its teeth. A helmet-compatible hood, wrist cuffs with gussets and a hem cinch system all adjust to your specs to provide a locked-down fit that stays in place from the first run to the last. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances airflow, while an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. Dedicated pockets secure media devices and other cold-weather essentials, while an ellipse logo at the visor and a clean wordmark at the chest of this Oakley snowboarding jacket deliver a signature mountain-sport look.
- Durable, breathable FN Dry™ 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10,000mm
- BioZone™ insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your specs with two-point cinch system
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- RFID pass pocket, media pocket and other pockets store your essentials
- Wrist cuff with gusset and cinch hem provide personalized weather protection
- Critically taped seams help keep you dry
- Snap-up convertible storm skirt lets you customize your fit
- Regular fit
- Shell/Lining: 100% Polyester. Stretch Mesh Lining: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.