St. Croix MYS70MLF Mojo Yak Spinning Rod
The St. Croix Mojo Yak is the newest model in the extremely popular Mojo family of rods. With the popularity of kayak fishing absolutely exploding, St. Croix has decided that it is time someone provide the hardcore kayak angler with a rod tailor made to fit their needs. These rods are designed to provide anglers with both the durability to perform in the unforgiving kayak angling environment, and the functionality necessary for those close quarters fishing scenarios. Because rod components making contact with rock hard kayak hulls is almost inevitable, the Mojo Yak features rugged Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with aluminum-oxide rings. These highly durable guides are less likely to lose their inserts when being knocked around a bit. St. Croix has teamed up with Winn Grips to make a handle system that provides anglers with soft, tacky, comfortable rod handles that particularly excel when your gear gets wet, another unavoidable reality of kayak angling. Not only are the Winn Grip handles comfortable, the shorter butt end on these rods make for easier maneuverability when fishing from a sitting position. These plus other features standard to the Mojo family of rods make the Mojo Yak an option that kayak fisherman simply cannot ignore.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Fuji ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Custom Winn split-grip handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.