Traxxas TRX-4 1/10 Trail Crawler with 2021 Ford Bronco Body and TQi 2.4GHz Radio
MODEL 92076-4: 1/10 Scale 4X4 Trail Truck, Fully-Assembled, Waterproof electronics,
Ready-To-Drive®, with TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel Radio System, XL-5 HV Speed Control,
Hi/Low Transmission, Remote Locking Differentials, and painted body
SCALE AND TRAIL
An OFF Road Legend Returns
The legend is back. After 25 years, the Bronco has returned as Ford’s top-performing 4X4 and America’s most sought-after SUV. Traxxas has captured the eagerly-anticipated Bronco in exacting detail with all the capability and versatility of the award-winning TRX-4. The Traxxas Bronco combines Ford-approved realism and class-leading performance for exciting off-road adventure no matter where the trail takes you.
Heavy-Duty Steel Frame Rails
A thick 1.5mm steel ladder frame with molded cross members provides exceptional torsional rigidity to resist even the worst chassis twisting articulation. This extremely rigid backbone lets the suspension do the work it was designed to do. You’ll feel the difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain.
The innovative shock towers allow four separate “bolt-on” wheelbase positions: 300, 312, 324, and 336mm to accommodate custom body fitment. Further fine-tuning is possible with the axle links and adjustable shock position.
Why carry your crawler down the trail when you can drive? The TRX-4 features a high-speed gear to get you to your next crawling challenge quickly. When you get there, flip the rocker switch on your transmitter to engage low range and conquer tough terrain with exceptional torque.
QUICK FEATURES ON THE TRX-4 (#92076-4)
- Officially Licensed 1979 Ford Bronco Body
- Replica black 2021 Bronco wheels
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Fully waterproof design
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- Clipless body mounting
- Powerful Titan 21 turn reverse rotation motor with an internal cooling fan
- Portal Axles
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Innovative Battery Compartment
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Pre-mounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Traxxas Link-enabled
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Tough 6mm axles
- Remote locking steel gear differentials
- Requires a battery & charger
- AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
100% FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY-TO-RACE®
Battery and charger sold separately, however, the TRX-4 Ford Broncho comes fully assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted. Simply add the right battery and charger to suit your needs and you're all set. Traxxas backs the TRX-4 Ford Broncho and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none.