Traxxas TRX-4 1979 Ford Broncho Body, 4wd Crawler 1/10 Scale Electric Truck RTR
MODEL 82046-4: 1/10 Scale 4X4 Trail Truck, Fully-Assembled, Waterproof electronics,
Ready-To-Drive®, with TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel Radio System, XL-5 HV Speed Control,
Hi/Low Transmission, Remote Locking Differentials, and painted body
SCALE AND TRAIL
A Stunning Achievement in Scale Detail and Realism
Originally introduced in 1966 as a 4X4 compact SUV, the Ford Bronco matured as a full-size truck in the late 1970s, cementing its status as a rugged off-roader. Traxxas honors the classic 1979 Ford Bronco with this beautifully detailed and faithful reproduction mounted on the incredibly capable TRX-4® chassis. From the chrome wheels and bumpers to the gorgeous Sunset or red graphics, the TRX-4 recaptures the Bronco’s iconic era with the toughness and technology that could only come from Traxxas.
Heavy-Duty Steel Frame Rails
A thick 1.5mm steel ladder frame with molded cross members provides exceptional torsional rigidity to resist even the worst chassis twisting articulation. This extremely rigid backbone lets the suspension do the work it was designed to do. You’ll feel the difference on trails where the elimination of chassis flex allows for precise wheel placement when navigating technical terrain.
The innovative shock towers allow four separate “bolt-on” wheelbase positions: 300, 312, 324, and 336mm to accommodate custom body fitment. Further fine tuning is possible with the axle links and adjustable shock position.
QUICK FEATURES ON THE TRX-4 (#82046-4)
- Officially Licensed 1979 Ford Bronco Body
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Powerful Titan™ 21T reverse rotation motor with internal cooling fan
- Portal Axles
- Rigid Steel Frame
- Full-time shaft driven 4-wheel drive
- Innovative Battery Compartment
- Two speed high/low range with remote shifting
- Chassis mounted 2075X metal gear digital servo
- Aluminum GTS Shocks
- Pre-mounted 1.9” Canyon Trail tires with trail-tuned foam inserts
- TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Traxxas Link enabled
- Patented O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Hex hardware with rust-resistant black oxide coating
- The TRX-4 requires a 2s LiPo battery or 3s LiPo battery.
- Requires a LiPo Compatible battery charger
- Requires four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
100% FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY-TO-RACE®
Battery and charger sold separately, however, the TRX-4 Ford Broncho comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted. Simply add the right battery and charger to suit your needs and you're all set. Traxxas backs the TRX-4 Ford Broncho and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none.