Venom Pro Quad 100W 7A 4-Port AC/DC Battery Charger - VNR0686
Venom Pro Quad 100W 7A 4-Port AC/DC LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb Battery Balance Charger
Building on the success of the Pro Duo charger, the Venom Pro Quad 4-port, 7.0A Multi-Chemistry balance charger is the ultimate solution for hobbyists looking to charge multiple packs quickly and conveniently.
Featuring a monolithic vertical stance, this charger saves valuable bench space by providing four complete charging circuits, each with its own dedicated 100W integrated power supply in a footprint similar to most single output chargers.
Having four dedicated power supplies in one compact package means all four channels are able to receive 100W of power, ensuring you are not diluting your amp rate when charging two, three, or four packs simultaneously. Discreetly located on the back of the charger are two powerful USB 2.3 Amp charging ports to conveniently power your USB devices.
Menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and brightly backlit LCD screen. All the most common battery chemistries are supported including LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid) with a complete assortment of charge leads included in the box along with extra long balance leads to make safe charging in a LiPo sack effortless.
- 100W Quad Charging Circuit
- Sleek Space-Saving Design
- Lithium Cell Voltage Monitoring
- Multiple Chemistry Charging
- Dual 5V / 2.3A USB Accessory Ports
- Dual Input Power(AC/DC): Input AC: 100-240Volt | Input DC: 11-18Volt Max
- Circuit Power: 100W for Charging Max(X4) | 5W for Discharging(X4)
- Charge Current Range: 0.1~7.0A
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1~1.0A
- Current Drain for Balancing LiPo: 300mAh/cell 1~15 Cells
- NiCd / NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15 Cells
- Lithium Battery Cell Count: 1-6 Series
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2 to 20V
- USB: 5.3V / 2.3A(X2)