Women's Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Chutes Insulated Pant
Stay warm and dry out in the elements with the Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Chutes Pants. These pants are made with the Storm 3 material that is both windproof and waterproof. There is a 10k waterproof and breathable rating and fully taped seams ensure no water will seep into these pants so you stay dry and comfortable. The Chutes pants are filled with PrimaLoft Black insulation that will keep you warm on chilly days. Should things get a tad too warm take advantage of the inner thigh vents that will allow you to have some cool air flow through to keep your body temperature regulated. If you thought there was still a small chance the elements could get in there is definitely no chance thanks to boot gaiters on the Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Chutes pants.
Features on the Under Armour Infrared Chutes Pant
• Loose: Generous, more relaxed fit.
• ColdGear® Infrared technology uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb & retain your own body heat
• 60g PrimaLoft® Black insulation is lightweight, water-resistant, breathable & can be compressed without losing warmth
• 10K / 10K waterproof & breathable 2 layer construction
• Belt loops & adjustable waist tabs for quick fit adjustments
• Built in boot gaiter with clip secures to laces
• Fully taped seams so nothing can get in
• Interior mesh vent panels in the legs
• Secure zippered cargo pocket
• Inseam: 31"
• Polyester Imported