2022 Jackson Staxx
If you're looking for an economical kayak with top-end performance and a great design. The Jackson Staxx has you covered! Designed by Tony Lee - the same leading designer who brought you many of Jackson’s high-performance kayak hulls. Tony is known for several patents involving his name that have shaped kayak design history.
Offering efficiency and comfort, the Staxx provides an incredible kayaking experience compared to others in its class. It comes equipped with a unique, framed backrest that provides hours of comfort while paddling and for additional comfort and ease of transport, the bow and stern handles are molded in. These handles also serve as a great way to lock down your kayak in your car, truck, or trailer to prevent theft. Additionally, this boat's unique ‘stack-ability’ makes it ideal for families or businesses that need a fleet you can easily store away.
- Large bow and stern storage areas
- An optional fishing kit turns it into a fishing kayak
- Folding seat back for easy transportation or storage
- A small day hatch in the center kayak for semi-dry storage
- A padded, molded-in seat makes for enjoyable hours on the water
- Day hatch has a twist-to-open seal that's perfect for stashing small items like phones, cameras, or snacks
- Cup holders on either side of the paddler keep small items handy or serve as holders for cups, mugs, and tumblers
- Molded-in gear track groove accepts 12″ and 3″ gear tracks. Perfect for adding tons of different accessories such as cup, and rod holders
- Width: 33"
- Length: 10'8"
- Capacity: 350 - 375 lbs
- Total Weight: 64 lbs
Jackson Kayak prides itself on bringing new kayakers to the community, and the Staxx does just that!