Boonedox T-bone Bed Extender Curved
The Boonedox T-Bone
adds 4 feet of extension to the back of your truck and provides a stable point to secure your load.
Instantly adds 4' to your truck bed. Fits a standard 2" receiver. The radial curve for ground clearance. Height adjustment for any truck (9.5"). Tested safely to 300 lbs. Made in North Carolina... and always will be.
The Boonedox T-Bone Bed Extender is an adjustable truck bed extender made from aircraft-grade aluminum. The curved design allows the consumer to traverse uneven ground without the worry of dragging and damaging their products. Boonedox crafts each T-Bone Bed Extender with aircraft aluminum, which makes it lightweight yet strong and 100% rust-free. The Boonedox T-Bone Bed Extender adjusts to accommodate all stock truck bed heights and is wide enough to support up to 2 kayaks or canoes comfortably.
- Tested to 300 lbs capacity
- Provides a stable point to secure a load
- Works with a standard 2 inch hitch receiver
- Adjustable height with a 60 inch wide support bar
- Extends to add 48 inches to the end of your truck bed
- Curved design prevents damage to your kayaks and canoes
- Adjusts 13.25 inches to 19 inches from the top of the receiver
- Made from Aircraft-grade aluminum to prevent rust and corrosion
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Crossbar width: 60 inches
- Color options: Orange or Lime
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum (won't rust)
- Height: Adjusts 13.25 to 19 inches from the top of the receiver